Blog commenting is the practice of leaving a written message, or comment, on a blog post or article.
It is a way for readers to engage with the content and share their thoughts, ideas, or feedback with the author and other readers.
Blog comments are typically displayed below the blog post, and they can be a useful way for bloggers to gauge the response to their content and create a sense of community around their blog.
Some bloggers even reply to comments left by their readers to further the conversation or address any questions or concerns raised in the comments.
Types of Blog Commenting
There are a few different types of blog commenting that you might encounter:
- Spam comments: These are comments that are not relevant to the blog post and are usually posted with the intention of promoting a product or website.
- Troll comments: These are comments that are intentionally inflammatory or disruptive, with the goal of causing a reaction or stirring up trouble.
- Insightful comments: These are comments that contribute something valuable to the conversation and provide new insights or perspectives on the topic being discussed in the blog post.
- Constructive criticism: These are comments that offer constructive feedback or criticism of the blog post or the ideas it presents.
- Supportive comments: These are comments that show support for the blogger or the content of the blog post.
- Questions: These are comments that ask questions or seek clarification on something mentioned in the blog post.
- Personal anecdotes: These are comments that share personal experiences or stories related to the topic being discussed in the blog post.
it should be unique or not
It is not necessary for blog comments to be unique, as they are typically intended to be a response to the blog post and may include references to or quotations from the post.
However, it is generally a good idea to avoid simply repeating points made in the blog post or making overly generic comments.
Instead, you might try to add something new to the conversation or offer a different perspective on the topic being discussed.
This can help to make your comments more interesting and valuable to other readers.
Blog Comments Examples
Here are a few examples of unique blog comments:
- “I really enjoyed reading your blog post on [topic]. One thing that you touched on briefly that I think could be explored further is [point from the post]. I’ve had some personal experience with this, and I’d love to hear your thoughts on how it has impacted you or your readers.”
- “Your post made me think about [topic] in a whole new way. I never thought about it from the perspective you presented, and it really made me reevaluate my own views on the subject. Thank you for the food for thought!”
- “I found your post to be incredibly insightful, and I agree with many of the points you raised. However, I do have a different perspective on one aspect of the issue. In my experience, [different perspective]. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this.”
- “Your post really resonated with me because [personal anecdote]. I think it’s so important for people to hear stories like this, as it helps to humanize the issue and show the real-world impact it has. Thank you for sharing your story.”
top commenting sites list
Here is a list of popular sites where you can leave comments on blog posts or articles:
Note: These are sites that host commenting systems for blogs, rather than individual blogs themselves where you can leave comments. You can typically find a blog’s commenting system at the bottom of each post, and you may be required to create an account with the commenting system in order to leave a comment.
web development blog commenting sites
Here are a few popular web development blogs that allow you to leave comments:
- Smashing Magazine
- A List Apart
- Webdesigner Depot
- The Next Web
- HTML5 Rocks
- Webdesigner News
These blogs cover a range of topics related to web development, including design, coding, and best practices. You can often find interesting and informative articles on these sites, and leaving comments can be a great way to engage with the content and connect with other web developers.
Education Blog Commenting Sites
Here are a few popular education blogs that allow you to leave comments:
- eSchool News
- EdTech Magazine
- The Journal
- Education Week
- eCampus News
- The EdTech Times
- Tech & Learning
- Campus Technology
- The Innovative Educator
- Classroom 2.0
- The Educator’s Room
- The EdTech Podcast
- The Education Innovator
- EdTechX Asia
- EdTechX Latin America
These blogs cover a range of topics related to education, including teaching, learning, and technology. You can often find interesting and informative articles on these sites, and leaving comments can be a great way to engage with the content and connect with other educators.
Fitness and Health Blog Commenting Sites
Here are 25 popular fitness and health blogs that allow you to leave comments:
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- PopSugar Fitness
- Fit Bottomed Girls
- Verywell Fit
- The Huffington Post Healthy Living
- Breaking Muscle
- The Active Times
- The Fit Cast
- Fit Pregnancy and Baby
- Runner’s World
- Muscle & Fitness
These blogs cover a range of topics related to fitness and health, including exercise, nutrition, and wellness. You can often find interesting and informative articles on these sites, and leaving comments can be a great way to engage with the content and connect with other fitness and health enthusiasts.
Real Estate Blog Commenting Sites
Here are 40 popular real estate blogs that allow you to leave comments:
- Realtor Magazine
- Real Estate Express
- Zillow Porchlight
- The Real Deal
- The Mortgage Reports
- The Movoto Blog
- The KCM Blog
- The White Coat Investor
- The Real Estate Investing Blog
- The Close
- The Real Estate Tomato
These blogs cover a range of topics related to real estate, including buying, selling, and investing in property. You can often find interesting and informative articles on these sites, and leaving comments can be a great way to engage with the content and connect with other real estate professionals and enthusiasts.
Technology Blog Commenting Sites
Here are 25 popular technology blogs that allow you to leave comments:
- Ars Technica
- The Verge
- Digital Trends
- The Next Web
- Tom’s Hardware
- Fast Company
- Computer Business Review
- Business Insider
These blogs cover a range of topics related to technology, including gadgets, software, and industry news. You can often find interesting and informative articles on these sites, and leaving comments can be a great way to engage with the content and connect with other technology enthusiasts.
Finance Blog Commenting Sites
Here are 20 popular finance blogs that allow you to leave comments:
- The Motley Fool
- Wise Bread
- Get Rich Slowly
- Money Crashers
- The Penny Hoarder
- Credit Karma
- Charles Schwab
- The Simple Dollar
- Credit Sesame
These blogs cover a range of topics related to finance, including investing, budgeting, and personal finance management. You can often find interesting and informative articles on these sites, and leaving comments can be a great way to engage with the content and connect with other finance professionals and enthusiasts.
Instant Approval Blog Commenting Sites List 2023
Why is Blog Commenting Important?
Blog commenting is important for a few reasons:
- It helps to build a community around a blog. When readers leave comments on a blog post, it can create a sense of connection and engagement that extends beyond the content of the post itself.
- It allows readers to share their thoughts, ideas, and opinions on a topic. Blog comments give readers a chance to contribute to the conversation and share their own perspectives on the topic being discussed in the post.
- It can provide valuable feedback to the blogger. Blog comments can be a useful way for bloggers to gauge the response to their content and get ideas for future posts.
- It can help to increase the visibility of a blog. When readers leave comments on a blog, it can help to increase the visibility of the blog and bring in new readers.
- It can be a source of inspiration and new ideas for the blogger. Reading and responding to comments can help a blogger to see their content from a different perspective and spark new ideas for future posts.
How to Write a Perfect Blog Comment?
Here are a few tips for writing a perfect blog comment:
- Read the post carefully. Before you leave a comment, make sure you have a good understanding of the content of the post and the points being made. This will help you to leave a more relevant and thoughtful comment.
- Add value to the conversation. Try to contribute something new or interesting to the conversation, rather than simply agreeing or disagreeing with the post. Share your own experiences or insights, or ask a question that expands on the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful and courteous. It is important to remember that your comment will be read by others, so be sure to treat the blogger and other readers with respect. Avoid making personal attacks or being overly critical, and try to be constructive in your feedback.
- Use proper grammar and spelling. It is important to make sure your comment is well written and easy to understand. Take the time to proofread your comment and make sure it is free of spelling and grammar errors.
- Keep it short and to the point. Blog comments are not meant to be lengthy, so try to be concise and focus on the main points you want to make.
- Use formatting to your advantage. Use bold or italic text to highlight key points or use bullet points to make your comment easier to read.
By following these tips, you can write a perfect blog comment that adds value to the conversation and engages with the content in a meaningful way.
FAQs on Blog Commenting Sites
Here are a few frequently asked questions about blog commenting sites:
Do I need to create an account to leave a comment on a blog?
It depends on the blog and the commenting system being used. Some blogs may require you to create an account with the commenting system (such as Disqus or WordPress) in order to leave a comment, while others may allow you to leave a comment as a guest.
Can I leave a comment anonymously?
It again depends on the blog and the commenting system being used. Some blogs may allow you to leave a comment anonymously, while others may require you to provide your name or email address.
Will my comment be approved automatically?
Most blogs have a moderation system in place to ensure that comments are appropriate and relevant. This means that your comment may not be approved automatically, and it may take some time for it to be reviewed and published.
Can I include a link in my comment?
Some blogs may allow you to include a link in your comment, while others may not. It is best to check the commenting guidelines for the blog you are commenting on to see if including links is allowed.
Can I edit or delete my comment once it has been published?
It depends on the commenting system being used. Some systems may allow you to edit or delete your comment after it has been published, while others may not. If you need to make a change to your comment, you may need to contact the blogger or the commenting system to see if it is possible.
Blog commenting is a way for readers to engage with the content of a blog and share their thoughts, ideas, and feedback with the author and other readers.
It is a valuable way to build a community around a blog and contribute to the conversation on a particular topic.
By leaving thoughtful and relevant comments, you can add value to the conversation and help to make the blog a more interesting and engaging place for readers.
However, it is important to remember to be respectful and courteous in your comments and to follow the commenting guidelines of the blog you are commenting on.