Are you trying to find a trustworthy WP Rocket Plugin Review 2022? You’re in the precise place.
Utilizing the precise caching plugin can assist you in attaining quicker website efficiency and loading instances. However, there are a lot of caching plugins on the market.
Over 1,367,000 websites are using this caching plugin to extend their website performance and total page load times. WP Rocket is certainly among the best caching plugins to enhance your website speeds(recommended).
In this detailed session of the WP Rocket plugin review, you’ll discover all the things you want. So let’s dive into the small print without additional ado.
- WP Rocket Review 2022: Is It Worth Paying For?
- Top 5 KEY Features That Make WP Rocket Worth Paying For
- pros and cons of using WP Rocket Plugin?
- Are there any alternatives to WP Rocket?
- How much does it cost?
- Why must you pay for a premium cache plugin?
- FAQs For wP rocket plugin review
- browse more SEO techniques
WP Rocket Review 2022: Is It Worth Paying For?
The Backend of WP Rocket: How It Works
Earlier than entering into the detailed review of WP Rocket, let’s first talk about what the backend i.e the dashboard of this plugin seems like.
Right here’s how the dashboard of WP Rocket seems as soon as it’s put on your WordPress site.
As you’ll be able to see, you’ll discover a ton of helpful issues in one place to hurry up your website loading performance and page loading occasions.
Right here are some things you could find from the WP Rocket dashboard;
- Cache (Basic Cache Options)
- File Optimization (The Place You’ll Be Able To Optimize CSS And JS)
- Media (The Place You Should Utilize Choices Like LazyLoad It Might Probably Enhance Precisely And Perceived Loading Time As Pictures, Iframes, And Movies Can Be Loaded Solely As They See Which Reduces The Variety Of HTTP Requests)
- Preload (Triggered Routinely Whenever You Add Or Replace Content Material)
- Superior Guidelines (Contact It Provided That You Already Know What You’re Doing!)
- Database Optimizer
- Heartbeat, Add-Ons, Picture Optimization, And So Forth
Not solely that, however additionally, you will discover a fast overview of WP Rocket the place you are able to do a couple of wonderful issues with only a click on.
Right here’s the way it seems;
Right here’s what you’ll discover;
- Take Away All Cache Files (You Possibly Can Simply Take Away All Of Your Website Page Cache Files With Only A Click On)
- Begin Cache Preloading (Upon Plugin Activation, It Will Likely Be Preloaded Instantly After Activating The Plugin, To Make Sure Your Site Is Quick Straight Away And You Too Can Preload Cache Anytime You Need)
- Purge OpCache Content Material (OPCache Improves PHP Efficiency By Storing Precompiled Script Bytecode In Shared Reminiscence And Thus By Eradicating The Necessity For PHP To Load And Parse Scripts On Every Request For Quicker Loading Instances)
- Regenerate Essential CSS (You Too Can Manually Regenerate CSS Which Is Essential Anytime You Need With A Click On)
Speed Test Results
We used W3 Total Cache till lately. Though we had been pleased with its efficiency as soon as we realized the importance of using WP Rocket, we gave it a strive. We’re at present utilizing WP Rocket and we’re amazed at the velocity to take a look at outcomes.
Allow us to present you the latest speed take a look at outcomes of our blog with the intention to higher perceive the speed and performance, WP Rocket provides.
Right here’s our present GTmetrix performance rating.
Did you see that?
96% Performance | 96% Structure | 1.1s LCP
This is just exceptional.
Features of WP Rocket Plugin
- Browser caching
- Database optimization including Google fonts optimization
- Remove query strings from static resources
- Lazy load of images
- Minification and concatenation
- Mobile detection and Multisite compatibility
- E-commerce friendly and Multilingual compatibility
- Page caching and Cache preloading
- Sitemap preloading and GZip compression
- Defer JS Loading and Cloudflare compatibility
- CDN integration and DNS prefetching
By wanting on the above checklist of features, you may clearly say that WP Rocket is totally loaded with distinctive options that enable you to enhance your website loading times and total pace.
Top 5 KEY Features That Make WP Rocket Worth Paying For
Listed here are a few of the MAJOR features that make WP Rocket an unbelievable caching plugin to make use of on WordPress sites in 2022 and the past.
1. File Optimization
As you’ll be able to see above, by default, WP Rocket makes certain to better optimize your files by checking all of the packing containers. You’ll be able to see the essential settings like;
- Minify HTML (Minifying HTML Removes Whitespace And Comments To Reduce The Size. There Are A Number Of Velocity Exams Completed By Us And We Noticed Nearly 1% Lower In Load Time With This Selection Enabled)
- Mix Google Font Files (Combining Google Fonts Will Cut Back The Number Of HTTP Requests. If You’re Using A Host With HTTP/2 Enabled, It’s Now Not Really Helpful Although!)
- Take Away Query Settings (Removes The Model Question String From Static Files (E.G. Style.Css?Ver=1.0) And Encodes It Into The Filename Instead (E.G. Style-1.0.Css) And It Will Possibly Really Enhance Your GTMetrix Rating)
Aside from the above, there are additional settings the place you’ll be able to;
- Minify CSS Files (The Place You’ll Be Able To Simply Minify CSS Removes Whitespace And Feedback To Reduce The File Size)
2. Preload cache
WP Rocket will preload the homepage of your website and the pages linked from it while you both manually click on the Preload cache button when the cache has expired or while you create or update a post. This characteristic immediately accelerates your website page loading occasions.
When you simply use the Clear Cache characteristic, the preload received’t get triggered. So both set off the “preload cache” characteristic manually or simply go to your website to generate the cache.
Fast tip: Don’t simply take a look at the homepage of your website which usually has much more content material on it than an everyday web page or put up. Be certain to think about testing various varieties of content material in your website to see how briskly your website is loading using this feature.
3. Database Optimization
Right here’s how the database optimization feature seems to be like;
As you’ll be able to see above, you’ll be able to optimize every part from post revisions to spam comments to database optimization.
You’ll have the choice to optimize your Post revisions and drafts the place they are going to be completely deleted when you verify the field. Be sure that to not use this feature if that you must retain revisions or drafts.
4. Media Optimization
Right here’s how the media optimization characteristic seems to be like on the backend of the WP Rocket plugin;
As you possibly can see, you’ve got the choice to allow LazyLoad function for each photograph, iframes, and video. It’s also possible to disable emoji to scale back the variety of HTTP requests.
Lazyload is a tremendous function offered by WP Rocket which many of the different cache plugins don’t present.
By enabling the lazy load possibility it might probably enhance precisely and perceived loading time as pictures, iframes, and videos shall be loaded only as they enter the viewport and reduces the variety of HTTP requests.
5. Excellent Cache Options
WP Rocket gives nice cache choices to speed up your website. Right here’s the way it seems to be;
As you may see above, you’ll discover issues like;
- Mobile Cache (You May Speed Up Your Website For Mobile visiters) And You May As Well Disable This Selection If You’d Like
- Consumer Cache (You Need To Use Consumer Cache When You’ve Password-Protected Content Material On Your Website)
- Cache Lifespan
You may also specify the period of time after which the worldwide cache is cleared as seen above.
Aside from the above options, you’ll additionally discover a few unbelievable and helpful options like;
- GZip Compression (GZip Compression Helps You Reduce The Scale Of Knowledge To Save Lots Of Storage Space Or Improve The Information Switch Charge And It’s Extensively Used To Compress Net Pages On The Server Finish For Decompression Within The Browser)
- Cloudflare Compatibility (You May Simply Use A CDN Like Cloudflare And Combine It Together With WP Rocket For Superior Performance In Your Website Loading Times)
- It’s Additionally ECommerce Pleasant (The Place WP Rocket Automatically Excludes The Purchasing Cart And Checkout Pages From Caching)
- Sitemap Preloaded (Sitemaps Generated By Yoast SEO, All-In-One-SEO, Rank Math SEO, Or The Website Positioning Framework Are Detected And You’ll Examine The Field To Mechanically Use Them)
pros and cons of using WP Rocket Plugin?
This detailed WP Rocket review is incomplete if we don’t cover the pros and cons of WP Rocket.
Pros of using WP Rocket
- WP Rocket Is Extraordinarily Straightforward To Make Use Of And Quick To Arrange. You Simply Have To Buy, Set Up And Activate The Plugin And Also You’re Carried Out (However In Order For Your Extra Choices, You’ll Be Able To Discover All Of The Options From The WP Rocket Dashboard)
- Improves The General Performance And Loading Times Of Your Website (Even If You Happen To’re Already Using Some Other Caching Plugin, You’ll Discover Lots Of Enhancement After Putting In WP Rocket)
- Over 618,000+ Websites Optimized By WP Rocket
- You’ll Be Able To Set Up And Configure WP Rocket In Lower Than 3 Minutes
- Your Website Visitors Instantly Get The Quick, Cached Model Of The Web Page As A Result Of It Makes Use Of Preload And Sitemap Preload Options
- 50% Reductions For Present Customers Upon Renewal Of Their License Which Is Cool
- You’ll Get Entry To Expertise Buyer Assist
- WP Rocket Can Also Be Suitable With Multisite (Which Implies, Even If You Happen To Use Subdomains Or Subfolders, One License Is Sufficient)
Cons of using WP Rocket
- It’s A Premium Plugin That Prices You $49 Per 1 Site (And There Are a Few Plugins Obtainable That Are Freed From Value)
Are there any alternatives to WP Rocket?
Sure, there are a ton of alternate options to WP Rocket. Let’s focus on a few of the favoured WordPress caching plugins now. Then, we’ll cowl how good WP Rocket is when in comparison with many of the different standard caching plugins.
Listed here are the alternate options to the WP Rocket plugin you may need to think about in 2022.
- W3 Total Cache (Free)
- WP Super Cache (Free)
- WP Fastest Cache (Free + Premium Version Is Also Available)
- Hyper Cache (Free)
- Comet Cache (Free + Premium Version Is Also Available)
Let’s now speak about how good is it WP Rocket when in comparison with different caching plugins like;
- Hyper Cache
- WP Super Cache
- W3 Total Cache
Take a look at the screenshot to match a few options for those caching plugins.
As you possibly can see above, WP Rocket checks all of the containers whereas the opposite 3 caching plugins have restricted choices.
With different caching plugins, you’ll want to put in additional plugins to get unique options like database optimization, Google fonts optimization, Lazyload pictures and so on whereas WP Rocket gives all such superb options by default.
So what are you continuing to be ready for? Go grab the WP Rocket plugin now using the next link.
How much does it cost?
This caching plugin provides the next 3 pricing choices.
1. Single (prices you $49 the place you’ll get 1 year of support and updates for 1 website)
2. Plus (prices you $99 the place you’ll get 1 year of support and updates for 3 websites)
3. Infinite (prices you $249 the place you’ll get 1 year of support and updates for limitless websites)
Fast tip: WP Rocket provides a 14-day refund coverage which suggests, they supply a refund if it’s requested within 14 days of buy. So in the event, you’re not completely satisfied, ask for a refund. You’ve nothing to lose in the event you strive.
So what are you continuing to be ready for? Use the next link to get began with WP Rocket.
Why must you pay for a premium cache plugin?
When you’re questioning why should I pay for a premium cache plugin the place there are such a lot of free caching plugins out there available in the market, you’re asking the fitting question.
Premium caching plugins have their very own benefits together with;
- Buyer Help
- Frequent Updates
- Developer Friendly (With Extensive Documentation)
- Premium Options
Let’s now discuss a few of the above issues briefly so will get a greater concept about why must you pay for premium caching plugins like WP Rocket.
The #1 cause most individuals go for premium stuff (together with plugins, themes and so on) is “entry to buyer help” as all premium plugin builders provide dedicated buyer support.
That is the key cause why you need to be paying for premium caching plugins together with WP Rocket so you may contact their help employees every time you want any assist or in the event, you ever bumped into any caching associated glitches in your website.
Thankfully, WP Rocket presents an enormous knowledge base the place you will discover all of the articles and tutorials around WP Rocket and troubleshooting. When you still want any extra assistance, you may submit a ticket and get assistance from their pleasant and knowledgeable Rocketeers.
One other large cause is, most premium caching plugins (or any premium plugins for that matter) provide frequent updates. Aside from that, they’re additionally developer pleasant (with intensive documentation) so you may customise your cache plugins for high website efficiency.
As you may see WP Rocket is a premium caching plugin however it presents you premium options like preload cache, LazyLoad and a ton of different options that you simply won’t discover in free plugins like W3 Total cache and so forth.
When you’ve gone by means of all of the above causes, WP Rocket ticks all of the packing containers that are the explanation why it’s price paying for in the event you’re seeking to speed up your website pace.
FAQs For wP rocket plugin review
What is the best cache plugin for WordPress?
WP Rocket is taken into account as essentially the most powerful caching plugin on this planet.
What does the WP Rocket plugin do?
WP Rocket is a caching and performance optimization plugin that you could set up in your WordPress websites to enhance the general loading speed of your websites. It mainly comes outfitted with out of the field performance optimization options so you may simply set up and activate the plugin out of your WordPress dashboard to enhance your website’s performance.
Is WP Rocket free?
No, WP Rocket is a premium plugin and you’ll have to spend a minimum of $49 for a single website license.
Do I need any technical knowledge to use WP Rocket?
Completely no. In reality, WP Rocket integrates greater than 80% of web performance greatest practices even with no choices activated. So that you’re good to go and also you don’t want any technical expertise to get probably the most out of it.
Having stated that, in addition, they present in-depth documentation and the plugin can be developer-friendly so you’ll be able to play with their options (together with superior options) nevertheless you need.
What’s the money-back guarantee of WP Rocket?
WP Rocket gives you a 14-day refund policy which implies, if you happen to’re not proud of WP Rocket features or plugin performance, you possibly can ask for a refund and get your a refund 100% it doesn’t matter what plan you’re utilizing inside 14 days after buying it.
What are some best alternatives to WP Rocket?
W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache may very well be the perfect alternate options to WP Rocket.
Is WP Super Cache or wP total cache plugins free?
Yes, WP Super Cache or wP total cache is a free plugin with over 2 million active installations.
browse more SEO techniques
WP Rocket is, without doubt, one of the best caching plugins for WordPress, and should you be somebody who’s in search of an affordable and high-performance caching plugin, WP Rocket is a superb selection.
As you may see from the above outcomes, we have been in a position to improve our website speed and page loading times to an excellent extent after transferring to WP Rocket from W3 total cache.
We hope you appreciated the detailed wp rocket plugin review for 2022. In case you have any questions, do tell us in the comments below.